10 Best Mobile Web jQuery And HTML5 Frameworks
Today we cover some best jQuery and HTML5 framework using for develop mobile applications. Nowadays, smartphone world growing everyday and increasing lovers day by day. Similarly Apps store / apps market also have a big collection of mobile application by which users enjoying every kind of technology on mobile device. Today we have a list of best mobile jQuery and HTML frameworks by which developers can build mobile apps.
In this list we introduce some best framework as limejs, mobilizejs, joapp, jQuery mobile and many more. I hope mobile apps developers would love to use these jQuery and HTML frameworks.
A few day ago, we had presented graphic design software for windows and free proxy servers, thanks for appreciate these articles and share your views. Also share your thought about this article in our comment section below.
jquery-mobile-960 is a
port of 960 grid to jquery mobile. It merge the flexibility of 960.gs, and the ease of jquery mobile. It aims to bring
more flexibility to jquery-mobile layout and thus make it
easier to use on tablets.
Zepto’s primary focus is on mobile devices, where small file sizes and tapping into the latest browser features matter most for fast loading and optimal runtime performance.
Mobilize.js allows web developers create mobile sites out of existing websites with little effort.
By using the widely accepted libraries jQuery and jQuery Mobile, The-M-Project is based on some rock-solid technologies.
mobl is a new free and open source language designed specially to speed up building mobile applications. Using modern HTML5 technologies, mobl offers you
- 1) a concise language to build native-feeling web apps in a jiff;
- 2) great (Eclipse) IDE support (such as as-you-type error reporting, code completion and reference resolving);
- 3) a rapid save and test cycle. No more lengthy compilations, the mobl IDE compiles your modules whenever you save, ready to be tested in the mobile browser
8 ) limejs
LimeJS is a HTML5 game framework for building fast, native-experience games for all modern touchscreens and
10) jQuery Mobile
A unified, HTML5-based user interface system for all popular mobile device platforms, built on the rock-solid jQuery and jQuery UI foundation. Its lightweight code is built with progressive enhancement, and has a flexible, easily themeable design
5 Comments + Add Comment
Leave a comment
- Useful Tips And Tricks For Android Users
- Why Should You Avoid Free Web Hosting Services?
- The 5 Benefits of a Better Bank
- Why Going for Resale Flats is an Intelligent Choice?
- Ask Me Android App – Another Amazing App for You
- Surprising Benefits Derived From Unlimited Web Hosting
- Wondershare SafeEraser – Preventing Identity Theft after Dumping your Old iDevice
- Top 3 high recommend Video Joiner