10 Useful jQuery Web Form Validation Techniques
Today jQuery is one of the most used technique by developers to make websites more attractive and alive with their cool effects. jQuery validation is challenging task for developers. There are some highly useful validation used in web application code such as “inline form validation”, form validation, contact form validation and many more.
Form validations always helps developers to save time in coding part. So today we are going to share some useful jQuery form validation for developers. Web form validations specially used to provided required informations and fill out all the details easily.
I hope you will use these jQuery form validation in their application and appreciated this wonderful work done by developers. You can share your views in our comment section below.
Validations range from email, phone, url to more complex calls such as ajax processing. Bundled in several locales, the error prompts can be translated in the locale of your choice.
There’s two types of validation:
- Simple, server-independent validation, i.e. checking email address are the right format, password and confirm password matches, etc.
- Server-based validation, with can be delivered with a page refresh, or live (as this tutorial will explain), i.e. for checking whether a username is taken.
This screencast walks through the code that powers a fairly advanced web form. It utilizes jQuery to hide and show inputs as needed as well as power three plugins. One for applying fancy styling, one for validation, and one for the serializing of the inputs and AJAX submission.
8 ) Validate Form
9) jQuery validation
2 Comments + Add Comment
Leave a comment
- The Science Behind Search Infographic
- Let your Magento store speak: use custom stock statuses
- 4 Reasons Kids Need Coding Skills
- Useful Tips And Tricks For Android Users
- Why Should You Avoid Free Web Hosting Services?
- The 5 Benefits of a Better Bank
- Why Going for Resale Flats is an Intelligent Choice?
- Ask Me Android App – Another Amazing App for You