1) Code Mirror
2) Html5 media
HTML5 video and audio tags were designed to make embedding a video as easy as embedding an image. They were also designed to give users a faster experience by doing away with browser plugins such as Adobe Flash.
gMap is a lightweight jQuery plugin that helps you embed Google Maps into your website. With only 2 KB in size it is very flexible and highly customizable.
Charting jQuery Library
5) High Charts
6) Google Flot
Timeplot is a DHTML-based AJAXy widget for plotting time series and overlay time-based events over them (with the same data formats that Timeline supports).
Visualization jQuery Library
8 ) Processingjs
Processing.js 1.3.6 is a maintenance release for 1.3.5. We’ve fixed a 3D mode regression, where any non-square sketch would be stretched.
Protovis composes custom views of data with simple marks such as bars and dots. Unlike low-level graphics libraries that quickly become tedious for visualization, Protovis defines marks through dynamic properties that encode data, allowing inheritance, scales and layouts to simplify construction.
11) Ad Safe
jStorage is a simple wrapper plugin for Prototype, MooTools and jQuery to cache data (string, numbers, objects, even XML nodes) on browser side. Note that functions, DOM nodes, host objects and such can not be saved.
6 Comments + Add Comment
Leave a comment
- Useful Tips And Tricks For Android Users
- Why Should You Avoid Free Web Hosting Services?
- The 5 Benefits of a Better Bank
- Why Going for Resale Flats is an Intelligent Choice?
- Ask Me Android App – Another Amazing App for You
- Surprising Benefits Derived From Unlimited Web Hosting
- Wondershare SafeEraser – Preventing Identity Theft after Dumping your Old iDevice
- Top 3 high recommend Video Joiner