1) Code Cademy
Codecademy is the easiest way to learn how to code. It’s interactive, fun, and you can do it with your friends.
If you’ve been looking to learn how to code, that site can help you get started. Here are 4.5 lessons on the basics and extra resources to keep you going.
avaScript (sometimes shortened to JS) is a lightweight, object-oriented language, most known as the scripting language for Web pages, but used in many non-browser environments as well.
6 Comments + Add Comment
Leave a comment
- Top 3 high recommend Video Joiner
- 50K Designers Creating Professional Websites Code-Free with Webydo, See Why
- Top Tips for Building your Own Website
- Got a Video Playback Problem on iPad?
- All About Cisco CCIE SP Operations Certification
- Best Free Backup Software 2014
- FileDiva – The Most Efficient File Search Engine
- 5 Most popular PHP Code Refactoring Tools