5 Reasons why you should Choose Android Phone
Since its release back in 2008 to its latest flagship mobile Nexus 4 with android jelly bean OS, the Android OS which means a “mechanical man” from Google has proven to be a big hit in the market. But when I decided to buy a smartphone, I thought to do some research before making the final call, and for all my friends who are in the similar situation; here are my findings or rather the support points, which compelled me enough to buy the “mechanical man”.
- They say it provides you the freedom, flexibility and choice. Wow! That’s quite a thing to consider. With Android phones your apps are allowed to replace and modify parts of the OS that are untouchable elsewhere.
- Keyboards can be customised; new input methods and themes are possible with Android phones.
- You can customize the home screens, in case you don’t like the default launchers, you can get the third party launchers anytime.
- Even the built-in home screens also support widgets which will allow you to see information without even opening an app.
- Screen size is negotiable– some phones have massive, 4.65-inch screens, while some have tiny, 2.8-inch screens.
- You will find many apps on offer for other operating systems, but Android benefits from literally thousands that are free to give you the freedom to select what suits you best.
- Automatic tasking is possible in Android phones; you can automatically turn off the Wi-Fi at night, mute your phone when you’re in a specific location, and more.
- If you don’t like a particular app or widget, a range of options is always available from the Android Market.
Network and Social communication
- You want speed and if you don’t want anything less than 4G then you’ll need an Android phone.
- With Android phone setting up mobile email is easy. Gmail is handled separately from other email.
- Your Gmail account will automatically sync with your Android phone, once you’ve entered your address and password.
- Both personal POP and IMAP email and Microsoft Exchange (work based) email are supported.
- It also provides the facility of multiple accounts.
- You may get built-in social networking apps, such as Twitter and Facebook.
- Put the widget -TweetDeck, on your home screen and stay in touch.
- Today Google’s services seem to be to quite important, as many users use Android phones instead of any other phone just because it has better Google integration with Gmail, Google Docs and Google voice search etc.
- Functions like Google+, Google maps, latitude, calendar Google search and most importantly YouTube are better integrated.
- Cost Issue? Don’t worry; Android phones are available in all the range. Moreover, the user in any economy condition can buy these Android phones.
- There are many good Android phones available; Samsung Galaxy S3 (on five carriers), HTC Droid DNA (Verizon), LG Nexus 4 (T-Mobile), Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (five carriers), LG Optimus G (Sprint, AT&T).
- You can also find Android phones with physical keyboards, phones with 3D displays, phones designed for gaming and phones with a stylus.
Not just that there are plenty of reasons which will force you think before you plan to buy any non-Android smartphone. You can use custom ROMs, they are user friendly, cost of tariff is cheap and more. Idea is; it’s your phone, and you must be able to do whatever you want with it. So I believe the answer to the question; “is Google Android for you” must be a big YES. But if you still want to think more, please do. After all it’s your phone, it’s your money.
Leave a comment