10 Best PHP Libraries Developers Should Know About
If any developer wants to start development in PHP, should know about PHP Libraries. PHP has amazingly awesome PHP libraries. Today we have collected 10 useful PHP Libraries that helps developers a lot. Now a days, PHP is most popular language among developers and in development sector because of its fast and simple features that helps to create web pages. This server side scripting language basically used as a general-purpose programming language. PHP has lot of frameworks, testing libraries, security libraries and tools which will helps developers to make easy and simple their applications.
Here are listed some most useful libraries that developers should know about them in their starting phase of development. These libraries cam make their coding section more easy. Visit this list and share your thought in our comment section bl
Assetic is an asset management framework for PHP. An Assetic asset is something with filterable content that can be loaded and dumped. An asset also includes metadata, some of which can be manipulated and some of which is immutable.
whoops is a nice little library that helps you develop and maintain your projects better, by helping you deal with errors and exceptions in a less painful way.
1) Includes providers for Silex and Zend Framework 2, with community-provided support for other platforms and frameworks
2) Now included in the Laravel 4 core!
3) Detailed & intuitive page for errors and exceptions (PrettyPageHandler)
4) Code view for all frames in a stack trace with line highlights (PrettyPageHandler)
5) Frame comments & analysis through custom middle-ware/handlers (PrettyPageHandler)
6) Request & app-specific information through custom middle-ware/handlers (PrettyPageHandler)
7) JSON & AJAX support (JsonResponseHandler)
8) Clean and tested code-base that’s easy to extend and build on to make it work just right for your project
Snappy is a PHP5 library allowing thumbnail, snapshot or PDF generation from a url or a html page. It uses the excellent webkit-based wkhtmltopdf and wkhtmltoimage available on OSX, linux, windows.
A lightweight nearly-zero-configuration object-relational mapper and fluent query builder for PHP5.
1) Makes simple queries and simple CRUD operations completely painless.
2) Gets out of the way when more complex SQL is required.
3) Built on top of PDO.
4) Uses prepared statements throughout to protect against SQL injection attacks.
5) Requires no model classes, no XML configuration and no code generation: works out of the box, given only a connection string.
6) Consists of one main class called ORM. Additional classes are prefixed with Idiorm. Minimal global namespace pollution.
7) Database agnostic. Currently supports SQLite, MySQL, Firebird and PostgreSQL. May support others, please give it a try!
8) Supports collections of models with method chaining to filter or apply actions to multiple results at once.
9) Multiple connections supported
10) PSR-1 compliant methods (any method can be called in camelCase instead of underscores eg. find_many() becomes findMany()) – you’ll need PHP 5.3+
Dispatch is yet another PHP micro-framework. It’s very small and very straightforward to use. No classes, no namespaces. Just one file. Include it. Use it.
Opauth provides a standardized method for PHP applications to interface with authentication providers. Opauth as a framework provides a set of API that allows developers to create strategies that work in a predictable manner across PHP frameworks and applications.
7) PHP Thumb
phpThumb() uses the GD library to create thumbnails from images (JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP, etc) on the fly. The output size is configurable (can be larger or smaller than the source), and the source may be the entire image or only a portion of the original image.
8 ) Omnipay
Omnipay is a payment processing library for PHP. It has been designed based on ideas from Active Merchant, plus experience implementing dozens of gateways for CI Merchant. It has a clear and consistent API, is fully unit tested, and even comes with an example application to get you started.
Faker is a PHP library that generates fake data for you. Whether you need to bootstrap your database, create good-looking XML documents, fill-in your persistence to stress test it, or anonymize data taken from a production service,
Gaufrette is a PHP5 library that provides a filesystem abstraction layer.
- Useful Tips And Tricks For Android Users
- Why Should You Avoid Free Web Hosting Services?
- The 5 Benefits of a Better Bank
- Why Going for Resale Flats is an Intelligent Choice?
- Ask Me Android App – Another Amazing App for You
- Surprising Benefits Derived From Unlimited Web Hosting
- Wondershare SafeEraser – Preventing Identity Theft after Dumping your Old iDevice
- Top 3 high recommend Video Joiner