HTML5 Cheat Sheet Infographic Released By InMotion Hosting
HTML which stands for Hypertext mark-up language is supposed to be the main language for web pages. Hence the purpose of a web browser is to read the HTML documents and then compose them into either audible or visible websites.
HTML or Hypertext mark-up language is the main languages used for web pages. It is written in the form of tags enclosed in angle brackets. It is written within the web page content. Mostly these HTML elements are used in pairs but some that are known as empty elements are used unpaired also.
HTML5 is a language that used to create web pages, its fifth revision of HTML, a core technology of internet and basic language of designing. This advanced technology has some new features and tags that presents website designs with special effects and awesome layouts. HTML5 adds many new syntactical features.
Today we cover HTML5 Cheat sheet for web designers and developers released by InMotion hosting with Tags, event attribute and browser support. View these image and find the original source to download this Cheat sheet.
1 Comment + Add Comment
Leave a comment
- Wondershare SafeEraser – Preventing Identity Theft after Dumping your Old iDevice
- Top 3 high recommend Video Joiner
- 50K Designers Creating Professional Websites Code-Free with Webydo, See Why
- Top Tips for Building your Own Website
- Got a Video Playback Problem on iPad?
- All About Cisco CCIE SP Operations Certification
- Best Free Backup Software 2014
- FileDiva – The Most Efficient File Search Engine